Miami & South Florida Fishing Guide
Guia de Pesca para Miami y Florida
Miami is a favorite fishing spot because of location, location, location. Fishing is year round here, and whether you like Offshore Sportfishing, Drift fishing, inshore or flats fishing - it's all here or a short drive away.
South Florida Fishing Piers
- Haulover Pier, 10800 Collins Ave., Miami Beach. 305-947-3525
- Newport Fishing Pier, 16700 Collins Ave., 305-949-1300
- Angelin's Pier: 2 Commercial Blvd., Lauderdale-by-the-Sea. 954-491-9403.
- Dania Beach Pier, 300 N. Beach Rd., Dania Beach, FL 954-927-0640.
- Deerfield Beach International Pier, 200 NE 21st Ave., Deerfield Beach, FL. 954-426-9206.
- Pompano Beach Pier, 222 Pompano Beach Blvd., Pompano Beach, FL 954-943-1488.
Fishing Licenses by Phone:
Dial toll-free1-888-FISH-FLORIDA (347-4356) from anywhere in the United States or Canada. (A $3.25 + 2.5% surcharge of total sale per person will be added to your purchase)
Miami FL Fishing Resources
- Bait & Tackle Shops
- Fishing Licenses
- Fishing Reports
- Artificial Reefs
- Fishing Charters
- Drift Fishing
- Fishing Tournaments
- Sea Surface Temperatures
- Mahi Mahi (aka "Dolphin" or "Dorado"
[an error occurred while processing this directive]